Over Sized Shirt Love and Stormy Blues

8:52 PM kattadellic 0 Comments





I've been searching for the right combo of over-sized shirts with leggings or jeans, and it seems I've stumbled across a lot of different styles on this stormy day. I've kind of been in a slump lately, my work is scarce right now and the homework keeps piling on since its the end of the semester, so to cheer myself up I listen to music, dance, look at fashion and watch episode after episode of Leverage which I just discovered on Netflix. Yep, its a low key kind of day. And I think I deserve it, since I just got a day off that I actually didn't have any immediate homework due. Wootage!

The last of it :)










Via Torrid Style



Feminine 

Aww!




Crazy chevron stockings are an awesome alternative to leggings. Werk it!



The British Rocker

Hoped you liked the over-sized shirt and style parade! Let me know what you think by commenting or giving me a shout out.

=^.^= Kat

Werkin it at Work. HHEey.

0 comments: