Sleep Deprivation, Pyrple Hair and Florida excitment

4:20 AM kattadellic 0 Comments

So I'm up at 6 o'clock in the morning and have not slept a wink of shut eye. Although I am awaiting anxiously to board my airplane that leaves at 8:53 in the morning, I am really looking forward to sleeping when I get to where I'm going, lol.

Which by the way is Florida! The land of sunshine alligators and really old people ... & touists. Don't forget those fuckers ;). And no auto correct I do not mean "Tuckers". Oh auto correct.

Something that I am excited about is that I highlighted my hair purple, and by my hair I mean my hands neck and face also. It took about a couple hours to come off but I did start singing the purple people eater song. Don't worry I didn't eat anybody. It did come out really well, but the dye didn't seem to want to come out EVER. But after three showers all the purple was gone and I am left with a kind of pinky / gold and purple feel. Which is cool if you're going for that but I was hoping for.... ya know... purple.

I am digging the mermaid look, or so my boyfriend tells me and I think I will keep it this way until it fades a bit more. I only have a couple pictures but I will upload more once I'm in Florida.

=^.^=

0 comments: