Curvy Wedding Inspiration & Cute Animals

6:48 PM kattadellic 0 Comments

I recently went to the Bridal Expo in Evansville, IN with my future sister in law and had a blast. I was in kind of a rush so I mixed and matched something I thought might not work, but ended up being something of an awesome creation....pardon the quick bathroom selfie....



It was a lot of fun going and seeing everything that's out there, even if I think I might've gone a bit overboard with the crazy cannibal face though...

Still worth it, rental photo booth vendors were giving away freebies



Porky the Pig in a Top Hat

Inovative BBQ fountain

Gotta love the free food


Bridal Runway Show

Gorgeous rocks

Plenty of vendors

Heck yes I am



At the end of it all there was a "Ring in the Cake" contest where whoever found the engagement ring in the cake won a thousand dollars towards there own engagement ring, pretty awesome.

Steve an I have narrowed down the contestants for the rings that we like and here they are...


My Bridesmaids tried on my wedding dress for funsies....





It took quite a bit of endurance of the nerves, but was worth it in the end, lol. And Steve, my fiance, and I went to Target to get registered. They have iphones that you use to register with now....what happened to those clunky 1980s guns? Oh technology....


Annnn drumroll.....me in my wedding dress!


Ringing the "saying yes to the dress" bell

My Aunt Sue, and my Mums

I'm probably going to use this Vera Wang sash around the empire waistline, I love the black and white look.
The dress itself is made by Davids Bridal, I love the tulle, lace and sparkle. I'm usually a size 22, but the dress I'm wearing in these photos is a size 20 and the corset back really helped cinch my waistline.



Its been a roller coaster ride the last 5 months and I'm kinda looking forward to this year and everything it has in store. I'm getting married in May in New Hampshire, it may be an unofficial marriage, and then were having another wedding either this October or next in Kentucky for his family and our friends in the area. So we've been pretty busy.


Random animal shot, I love my boys. Jack, the cha-weenie, and Jasper the giant...lol. Hes half Pyrenees and half chocolate lab.


I still find it amazing that these two get along so well, but they are truly brothers.

Until next time!

0 comments: