July & August

10:20 PM kattadellic 0 Comments

This is a photo compilation of all the stuff randomly going on in my life...because I'm just to lazy to upload every week apparently, lol. Don't hate ok. I was working a factory job for about a month and half, and let me tell you, its not a piece of cake. Well the work its self is easy, but the amount of it will wear you the eff out. Anyways....here we go....
I became inspired by Marilyn 

I covered photography for a wedding

My mom and I became even weirder together ;D

I got to hang out in the Kentucky country poolside next to a soybean field with horses

Me and the fiance shopped for kitchens....this ones my pick.

Chi Bear got a tiny hamster bath, with a tiny towel

Steve decided to put sparklers in his nipple rings for added entertainment for our friends and I

Cards against Humanity is still the best card game ever


Best people to play CAH with

Steve and I are planning to move out to the country this fall, someplace that will probably look like this.

I dyed my highlights red....and then they became pink after one wash, lol.

Jack got bigger....and floppier


We decided to have Mario Marathons in which I was the "Block Girl", oh and thats Beard Man with Jack.

One becuase I'm amazing at it and two because I can play God....mwuahaha. Steve and Chris on the bottom.

I took Steve out to see "Lucy" for his Birthday which was amazzzzinnggg. Mind blown.

Oh yeah....I got engaged!! Whooo. This is the "stand in" ring, before the uber engagement ring.

Addicted....to....toothless.

Jess Before

Jess in between

Tada!!! After two days of bleach, and two things of toner....I present to you....blondie.
I gave Steve a Tiara at midnight on his birthday, and Travis gave him burgers....it was overwhelming for him. And Travis looks excited too.





We made friends with a very large Cicada.....

Holy crap its fall already??

Hell yeah Sparkly Pumpkin time!

Heat wave hits our backyard....even the part Chihuahuas are saying its too hot

School starts and I got the new tab 4 nook. I will vouch for it saying you should definitely consider it within the 7 inch tablet category. My tab 2 10 inch is right next to it for comparison.

Jack and Maki are finally co-existing

We went gun shopping and I found snub-noses to be quite appealing

Especially colorful snub-noses ;)

Of course all the boys love big guns

Annn Maki decided to claim Beard Man for his own...lol

Jack decided to give me a contemplative photo opp.


I became obsessed with 16 hundredth century French Tiaras for a while, when I came across them looking at wedding stuff...

Steve decided to take up archery and even though its something I always wanted to do, I had never been to a "bow shop" before. Oooo purple.

Purple and black with sparkles for my paint job in the fall to my 2005 Chevy Malibu. Cant wait...



Hey baby.....how you doin?


Thanks for visiting!

=^.^=



An remember if you would like to post or print my original photos, please ask!

0 comments: