Intro to kat.

11:07 PM kattadellic 0 Comments

I'm sitting in the small room of my town house/duplex and thinking about how I really need to get my homework done. But everything is so distracting, the fact that I just made this new blog, how Jasper needs to be walked and how my stomach is yelling at me for some much needed noms. But I still am however writing this little blurb of a blog to get started into something new and exciting.

Fashion. Is. Awesome.

I grew up a tomboy and I will always BE a tomboy. An as the years went on I would look at things and say, "I love that! But I would never wear that..." and then came the days where I started to actually be a girl. I think I shied away from fashion for a while because I had curves early on, and I didn't like my body because of that. Talking like junior high and such, the boys all wanted stick figures. But as I matured I realized that my curves were pretty hot. Then I got to my 20's and I said "hell yeah, lets get this party started!"




I wish I had realized sooner that my curves had power in them, and that they are fantasically sexy. From 23 till 25 I really wanted to be a plus size fashion model, but didn't really pursue it with vigor. So it just kind of sat on the shelf for a while and became stale. Its still something I think about quite a bit, but my more artistic passion is photography and that's the area I'm probably going to major in.

However, I feel this place is my juice and inspiration for fashion. I love to look up other peoples fashion blogs and go on Torrid to see whats come out for the week. Now I dress like I'm...well just me. Kat. I don't really have a genre to pinpoint, all I know is that I want to share my passion with you guys.


Yes and that's me getting way drunk with my family in FL. My parents live there still and that's where I was from age 15 till 21, so I still feel like its my homestead.

Jeans are from Burlington Coat Factory. Brand is Jade. 

And this is me and my boyfriend Steve-O this month visiting my family again....I think where near Portsmouth, NH. As you can see I rock a big butt and long hair, and my bfs pretty awesome. Hes dorky and nerdy like me. Lol, but most of the time my life is in total catastrophe, and it amuses both me and my friends. Mostly my friends.

My favorite look right now is edgy chic for fall, although I usually tend to lean that way in general. See you all soon! Halloween is upon us and I will be making myself into a sexy sugar skull girl. Stay tuned...

 

0 comments: