The Sugar Skull Girl

3:00 AM kattadellic 0 Comments

So I love sugar skulls, they have a haunting beauty about them that also screams fun at the same time. Of course there are TONS of different kinds of them and I want them ALL. So which one...there are different costumes with them too. I figure that I'm going to wear my black velvet lace up corset, and my purple skirt and attach some poofy black lace to the sides of the skirt. Then Ill find some roses and put them with the lace, add some ribbon and match my hair with the same accessories. Fake roses and ribbon. So here are some of the different sugar skull girl faces and outfits I've been obsessing about for the last week or two. And then its off to bed so I can renew my registration on my car (whoo) and make a entire day of shopping for Halloween stuff and then going over to my friends house to help with the Pre-Halloween part-teh-ness. Halloween cookies! Yeaaahhh. I'm excited, what can I say?











I'm probably going to steal different bits of different faces and put them together. I said that with my friends and boyfriend around and they all looked at me like I was crazy....I wonder why :P. I'm thinking of mixing teal and purple or purple and pink together for makeup combos.

We'll see how it goes! Also off to do my rough draft of my comparison essay, which has meaning for tomorrow. Don't you remember when you were a kid and you got a shit ton of free candy, presents and food for the holidays? And now its like its reversed....yeah the good old days. When you used to take the whole bowl of candy when someone left a note that said "just take one", lol. I was a not so nice teenager when it came to things of that sort. I think 17 was my last trick-or-treating days. But that's more of a resisting thing, not a bad person thing. Who can really resist the temptation of free chocolate...? Obviously not me.




0 comments: