Garden Views & Getting Ready

1:36 PM kattadellic 0 Comments

Summer is still going strong and I find that its way too hot outside to really hang out. Unless you want a wicked tan, then by all means chill outside at midday. But my favorite time lately has been the mornings and the light it delivers. As an aspiring photographer I've been trying to really find what times of day are great for light, and upping the quality of my photographs. Still haven't gotten the right equipment yet to feel like I could be on my way to being a professional, but hopefully this semester that will change. So this is just a beautiful morning with all its colorful greens and summer hues, getting ready for the day. At some point I decided to hang out at the Ohio River and that's the last photo you see.








My boys! Jack and Jasper










Cheers!

Kat

0 comments: