Tree Hugger Park

2:02 PM kattadellic 0 Comments

This is a lovely boardwalk. If you ever feel the need to get a bit of nature and work out...going to Panther Creek Park in Kentucky is an awesome idea. Just don't forget the bug spray. This place has a a few trails that stretch out for a couple miles, just enough to get the 30 minute cardio in. While I love my body am plus size, I know that its great for my heart and health to exercise. I have to admit I am a bit of a tree hugger, in a lot of places that's normal....but here in Kentucky they just call you outdoorsie or country. No I am a full on "Why cant we all just get along" "Plant a tree" Hippy. And proud of it. 

I don't think it could have been helped getting raised in Northern California. That place was were all the hippies were left over congregated to. So finding this park was a godsend, although Kentucky and I have our good and bad days I always feel a little more at home walking through the trees.





Post workout. It was all just too serious.






This image is to show everyone that's not from the Midwest or has never visited what it looks like from about the middle of summer till fall...everywhere.


My families famous easy Tomato Mozzarella & Basil Salad

Attending my fiances family reunion in style, and just chilling out in the water.


Hope all ya'll are havin a great summer! ;) <<my attempt at sounding like a native

Kat

0 comments: